How E-Waste Benefits Us:
Recycling is a method of reusing the waste disposal to a maximum possible extent. This is done from regular daily waste, outdated electronic items, plastic items and more. Here are some benefits of recycling
1. Recycling reduces the need for land filling and incineration.
2. Recycling prevents pollution.
3. Recycling saves energy.
4. Recycling decreases emissions of greenhouse gases that contribute to global climate change.
5. Recycling conserves natural resource.
6. Recycling helps sustain the environment for future generation.